Friday, August 13, 2010

Let's Just Fall In Lurve Again

Now it's recess time. Got nowhere to go bcoz it's fasting month. So, i plug in my broadband to be online. Well, i've been planning to renew my 2010 kaspersky licence but unfortunately the P.C depot guy told me last week that the 2011 version was out of stock. They offer a better price compare to other PC shops & I guess i'll have to wait until new stock available. My lap + desk top need a doctor ok...so, hurry...

Just now, i googled on video clip of Jason Castro's Let's Just Fall In Love Again. He got Bob Marley's hair...& erkk I dont like to see him singing bcoz it annoys me. Ahh, forget abt it! I do like his voice as it well matched with the song. Sometimes it reminds me wide blue skies, coconut drinks & crystal clear beaches with couple of coconut tree at side :) Imagine me there...waahh...

Eh, got to go...boss is coming. To be continued...

Note: Happy Fasting everyone! It's Holy Month Of Islam...

No comments: