Sunday, July 4, 2010

LOVE it like it or not.

Hmm...i've been spending my time leisurely this week after struggling like hell in the past 2 weeks. Never cross my mind tht my boss will assign me as company representative (no.2 after my boss) to handle the 2nd external auditor Dr Kenny. The company i work with, currently hold TS 16949 certificate (major in automotive field) & had undergo 3 days audit session on last 23,24 & 25 June. Talk abt audits, I dont like being audited & dont like being auditor. I hate audit stuffs! I, myself also fail the exam in attemp to be qualified as auditor! I hate everything abt the word audit. Why is that? Well..

1. I hate the clauses. I dont want to know anything inside the booklet. Too many!
2. I hate stupid recommendation come out from the auditor's mouth. (they think they are 100%right & we have to nod whether its right or wrong)
3. I hate bcoz we not suppose to apply for TS as we are not 100% ready for it. Y mgmt don c it? Hmm..business strategy, tht's wat they said.
4. I don c any improvement bcoz everyone seemed to do the paperwork for auditor's sake & not fully understand what they are doing actually. Too bad if we have to go like this for another 20 years.
5. I hate bcoz no commitment from the upper level. Verbally good, practically suck.

Anyway being able to accompany auditor did expose me to audit stuff, the way professional auditor do it...yeahh, i did learn a little bit. Goreng-menggoreng also apart from it. I found myself sometimes speechless, clueless...especially when Dr Kenny asked me abt something that is not related to me & my real job. Imagine me remember all departments inside out, total abt 16 depts... i dont think i could. It's more like manager's job. I had to come to work at 5.30 early in the morning & that the way the schedule was...to audit the night shift. It was so tired...Its just kinda hurt when the other managers have no commitment on it...& i'm not manager by the way.

Note: Be positive, u must LOVE it like it or not.

No comments: