Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ok when it's ok with me

i spent my time doing some exercise this morning in front of tv. i cant remember when was the last time i used to strecth my leg. uhh..damn it hurt me badly. full of pain..my body seems like no longer elastic..i'm like an iron stick! forget abt it...it's too bad.

hello, it's sunday & im not planning to go anywhere..supposed to be yesterday which i should spend my time shopping but i got to attend supplier conference in sunway & then harita had to cancel our plan bcoz she got to rush home due to her husband urgent call. But talk abt shopping, i think i would like to consider abt the following items:-

1. get my younger sister belated b'day gift...$
2. buying crocs sandle...r u sure u need dis one? $$
3. get supplementary digestive enzymes...is it good? $$
4. buying new kiddie book...after nate story?...no $
5. get new perfume...no, im not into perfume stuff ---
6. cut my hair at nyonya's cowboy barber shop in downtown...great $
7. get new update version of my kaspersky...$$

can somebody tell me which one i should give priority to? i think i'll go with no 1, 6 & 7 first & followed by 2 & 3 (under study). i've to say good bye for the remaining no 4 & 5. So, there it goes...sometimes we have to get ourselves some new stuff, getting involve with something cool like sports/cooking, hang out w our frens or we can go for a holiday...all we have to do is just create something...u know something that make us feel happy ok. if shopping makes u feel happy than go shopping...

note: window shopping okay wat

No comments: