Monday, June 28, 2010

World & cup

Due to world cup fever this month, thank god i'm not part of it. But i do follow the updates on it. I'm not like i used to be back in previous years. My eyes cant stand nimo. Apparently, i'm getting old in years. But hey, here are some stuffs abt me & football:

1. My favorite world cup team is definitely Argentina. (pretty sure they're gonna win the cup)
2. My favorite Asia team is Japan. I'm Asian wat...it's a spirit which we Asian must have.
3. Team that i wish not to see in final match is Portugal. Cristiano Ronaldo!! Oh, how i hate him. huh...
4. I have a feeling tht even if im getting married, have kids, become grandma & then die, I still dont see how we M'sia can play in world cup. let's not give too much hope on it.
5. Team that i wont see winning the world cup is USA. Go play your american football.
6. Popular team among football fans but actually loser: England + Italy

2 comments:

Cik NeyNa said...

hik..hik..
biasalah orang femes...
muahahahahaha..
ala..pasnih aku tak tukar dah wei..pinky promise..ahakz...

apa nih?? minat maradona ke weih?

Pijadoscence, said...

huh, bkn maradona..tp adik messi aku dok dlm team tu..kalah teruk mlm td, mmg patot kalah pun dh main mcm taikkk :) ni haku nk marah ni..isk