Sunday, February 21, 2010

The sounds of nature

I woke up early this morning. All my family members were still on their beds. Nothing to do outside, I went back into my room & onto my bed. I opened the window to let some fresh air coming inside my room. The cool air is invigorating. I led to wall & read my book. So peaceful morning. While reading, i heard the sounds of bird chirping & singing outside my window. These sharp high-pitched sounds pierced through the silent morning. It was really pleasant. They do not disturb the peace, in fact they are part of the peace. They are one of the nature sounds & not a man-made sounds.I enjoy bird singing in the morning rather than the shrill cries of the cicadas in the late of the night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rx club pharmacy ambiengeneric cymbalta at us pharmacies

[url=http://www.bebo.com/buylevitraonline1]buy generic levitra online[/url]