Monday, August 4, 2008

A Robot Maniac?

Decepticon: Deep Space Starscream

Who r u talking about huh? R u accusing me for being a robot maniac?

Well, i am rite now...i love robots...i completely obsessed with their physical shape, looks & the mechanical art of designations in robot itself is so so beautiful. I used to hate my Robotics's lecturer where i had to drop the subject coz she was being such a terrible lecturer on earth, i believe so...Anyway, im not into programming but more on design (if i cud choose) yucks!!

I went to Toys R Us on last week searching for Hasbro's Optimus Prime or at least the cool Camaro Bumblebee but both were not there coz already out of stocks...i was so frustrated but suddenly i saw Starscream...hehehhh, tht wont take me too long to have him & there goes my money...No, i'll be okay dude :) Let's c wat i got to show here...

Tadaaaa....it cost me RM###.00 ;)

p/s: pening kepala nk transform from robot to vehicle mode, mcm bdk bdk!

2 comments:

giant said...

so,where do u hide this robot?

Pijadoscence, said...

i do not hide it...it's in my room heehhheehh...u were the one who wiped off the price label..thanks