Saturday, August 9, 2008

I want to believe

The Truth Is Out There...

If u are die hard fan of Mulder & Scully then u can't miss watching "I Want To Believe", currently playing in worldwide cinemas...I wont go detail on it bcoz to me it's just such a simple/short drama delivered by Chris Carter & his team...but well done...

Facts abt me & X-Files:

1. i hav been a MASSIVE X-Files fan since 1995
2. have watched re-runs & video recordings more times than i care to remember...(time tuh xdak cd)
3. X-Files poster sticked on the wall inside my room by tht time...kira hebat arrr tuhhh, ceh!
4. i potrayed "the X-files" word on my drawing board (form 5)...
5. i did buy OST of X-Files drama...let me check in my drawer nyeh3
6. people asked me, "Wat is wrong with u ha? I said "the truth is out there..." :)
7. listening to song of Mulder & Scully by British band (i cant recall the name)
8. i cant beliv the fact tht Mulder & Scully are not getting married yet!! my god! Pls Mr Carter...dont let them & ME suffer ok!

Note: I love all their paranoid activities...

No comments: