Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nim's Island Seaside Shuffle

Hey guys, I'm looking forward to watch the latest adventurous movie starring my favourite actress Jodie Foster & 'little miss sunshine' Abigail Breslin huhueee I love both of them!!! I can't hardly wait to see them taking my imagination into Nim's Island muaackkkssss...& Jodie, it's great to c u bounce back in the box office movies like Panic Room, Flightplan & The Brave One...Ahhhhh..i didn't know how much i missed ur character as Clarice Starling in Silence of The Lambs (1991)...& i had know idea how many times i've watched the cd...I do enjoy Little Miss Sunshine too, the Volkswagen did make me laugh outloud a few times...i tell ya "Nobody cud miss seeing tht haha...& Olive's stupid dance is so horrible!!!" Well, try out this Nim's Island Seaside Shuffle...it's ez as ABC :)

p/s: i can't even place my name among the top 100! duhh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when can i get my little miss sunshine back?

Pijadoscence, said...

huhue...olive told me tht she won't let u have her :) im sory, u hav to let her go ok.. :)

giant said...

banyak la to'ek hg....make sure i get it back or else....