Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's My Dirty Little Secret!

Haahhaaaa...Lately, many songs inspire me to write...u know, the ideas are running inside out of my head telling me abt the past story of my life...Urggghhh...& while listening to All American Reject's Dirty Little Secret, I find myself as someone who is full of secrets...i keep too many things inside...Am i being too secretive?...Am i hiding something from the outside world...may be i'm good at it...Anyway, who has to know all the things we feel inside huh? & this isn't just abt me, but i believe everyone of us has been keeping something for quite so long...ain't it right huh? Just dont tell anyone or we'll be just another regret...it's our dirty little secret...i won't tell anyone...& even if i did, it's becoz i trust someone & may be that thing is eating me inside....otherwise, just let it be with us for the rest of our life!!!

No regret on Yati, a friend of mine (not anymore i guess) coz she doesnt know who i am...& for god sake, i'll keep ur dirty little secret..Neway, have u found wat u've been looking for in ur life? & I bet u'll be a good gurl...

Wait a minute! There's someone who knows abt u...naaaa it's ok...it's under control :)

Sssshhhh

p/s: Shut Up!

2 comments:

giant said...

dont u ever think that somewhere somehow yati will know u...

Pijadoscence, said...

i'll be glad if she find my blog :)