Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Wardrobe

I am surprised to see a new & huge 2 doors wardrobe (floor to ceiling h:12ft w:2ft l:6ft ) in dark chocolate color being installed in my room today. Funny thing abt the wardrobe is that, it is supposed to be no line or any design on the outside appearance as booked earlier according to my mother but unfortunately, it appears to have 3 white striped lines on the left & right wardrobe.

So please remove the line. I hate it...i dont want to see & have it in my room with the white striped line disturbing my sight like hell. I'm very fussy abt thing like this. It can be small matter to ppl out there but not me. Therefore, I'll see u this Saturday.

I just dont want to see the white striped lines there. I would be like completely mad like...like an angry bird!

No comments: