Monday, November 23, 2009

About fragrant oil - Part 1

I finally found a splendid fragrance that can absorb all the unwanted smells inside my room & leaving it so naturally enhanced by tiger lily essential oil. As for me, this aromatic style using rattan sticks is now replacing all those candles out there. Well, I should have known this long time ago...it works fast, 24 hrs & got no smoke. More important, it sets my mind at ease. That's all i wanna share, I gotta go to sleep...off to bed now. Goodnite!

Tiger lily fragrant oil & the willow reeds.

3 comments:

kyun said...

beli kat ner. fragrance tu datang ngan rotan tu skali ka or kena beli asing2 plak.. mcm best jer...

Pijadoscence, said...

hehee..dia jual skali...bleh bli kat lovely lace shop at RM39.90 for 200ml atau 35ml at RM15.90 :) fuhh bau dia k.yun, huhueee xdapet eden nk eksepelin kt cni wakkakuieee...

kyun said...

klu tak ada apa aral. mak ndak nak pindah 20hb dis ni..... pindah p penaga.