Monday, August 24, 2009

Craving for...

I found myself suddenly craving for something hot to eat for bukak posa yesterday.I choosed Tom Yam. It was 6p.m already, so i straightly drove my car to Bandar Sunway's Secret Recipe together with ana & ila to reserve the table (comfortable place to eat during emergency...he). Fortunately the restaurant not really 'full house' by the time we arrived. More important, the Tom Yam did satisfy my craving for hot delicious food on the 2nd day of Ramadhan.

Ana yg xposa :) & Ila

Dah kenyang, we dropped by at Masjid Sbrg Jaya to perform Maghrib prayer before Ana decided to go to Sunway Carnival Mall to shop for her hair care stuff. Take a look at my new pic during H1N1 outbreak as we took this shot inside the mall public toilet.

More than meets the eye :)

Mrs Optimus Prime? he..he

No comments: