Monday, June 9, 2008

Going under?

Despite my best effort, i've failed in my attempt to be part of it...I'm so tired...right now i'm saying to hell with this! No i can't, i can't heal my ******* mind, i'm going under...right to the bottom...

Dorothy did answer me, but there's the usual awkward moment between conversation...something is missing...what the hell u've been bz with huh? Cube texted me a msg & unfortunately 2100 is dead! Then, i called dorothy...the thermometer but like i said, the awkward moment was there...my god, i can't breath...always confusing the thought in my head...

It's been 2,3 weeks...damn, i dont feel good...i've completely lost my self...the sign is there, i guess i'll be in dead trouble...

Cud u help me find the words tht make me feel better...Cube doesnt need Megatron, that's totally clear...the facts tht i barely knew...how sad it was...dont u c it?

I conclude in short " U R SO PATHETIC!!!"...Just let it go u moron!!! It's eating u inside, u've got to breath...get some space...people doesnt need u! U can't hold on to all these crappy world moron!!!

u wanna stay in ur sorrow? then u do...u know, im fcuking hate u!!! of course, u don't deserve tht kind of treat but in this case u well deserved what dorothy, bumblebee...cube & whoever did to u! what a pity of u...

Have a little respect for ur self...u've been struggling too much...arghhh...u pissed me off!! u've got to stop living in the past...& look at wat u've got right in front of u...u r so insignificant! Now, how diya expect me to explain? It's been too long...Wake up!

No wonder, the blame is gonna be on me...tht's y im going under...the system is hardly control...im totally out of my mind...

p/s: u'll find dorothy in wizard of oz & those autobots in transformers...so cool hehhehh :)
p/s: they did heal me...

No comments: