Sunday, February 24, 2008

Let The Battle Begin!

Today, i woke up early & found myself stuck in the middle of...mmm...where am i? Let me check again...Oww, this isn't a Sure Heboh or AF final concerts...hell, i dunno how to describe this...the crowds...the flags...the voices of justice...the sound of boo, booooo & booooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Hahhhahh, it was nomination day for Malaysia's General Election Day & since I was born in Permatang Pauh, its clear tht i'll focus more on this "hot area" - Permatang Pauh's Parliamentary Seat. I was there to give my fully support to Wan Azizah of Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR)!!! & this General Election day will see Datin Seri Wan Azizah Wan Ismail vs Pirdaus Ismail of BN... Yeah, check out pics taken by me, mmmuaaaaahhh!!







I won't go details on this...just to tell the world that i am one of them...& once again i repeat "I AM ONE OF THEM"...Come on Permatang Pauh, we know who we are, we know the truth, we know our enemies & we DO know all the conspiracies made by Barang Naik...

p/s: Salam Perjuangan buat brothers & sisters in PAS/PKR

2 comments:

giant said...

and my vote goes to.....????

Pijadoscence, said...

definitely to BA - PAS/PKR/DAP
y? bcoz BN got - UMNO,MIC,MCA & Gerakan...It's simple..