Friday, November 23, 2007

...& though I may have lost my way

I've been thinking...I'm kind of person who really can't let go of things easily but when i do let it go i can't help whether that is really what i wanted to do in my life. I hate sitting down here feeling neither sad nor happy. This mix of feeling is so confusing that sometimes i wish i had never gone through all these...I have some friends who always there for me, but been abandoned by the people i care has wounded me deeply...Don't get me wrong, if Pja decided to give up, then i can do nothing bout it...& sometimes Pja tends to fall down...& if Pja wish to lie down then I can guarantee it will surely change...does it sound ****ing weird? I questioned dat myself & still while writing this post...& well i don hav any points actually...there's a cup of nescafe next to me & i need some fresh air...plz excuse me

dear pja: how diya really make life worth living if u keep on screwing things up huh?

2 comments:

giant said...

hey....wats wrong gurl?

Pijadoscence, said...

im ok, juz think abt myself...thanx 4 ur concern maaaa...