Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to muslims all over the world. Wahhhh, sronok aku raya tahun ni..maunya x, dpt bonus maaaaaa!!!! Huhueeee, besnyerrrr dpt shopping sakan! Especially, the new hand bag which is so exclusive...glemer ler aku raya ni!

Neway, this Eid has been really great, fascinating & surely would be something that i remember for the rest of my life. Unlike previous years, this is the 1st Eid where i have to make sure my 2 sisters & my niece get their duit raya maaaaaa!!!! Duhhh...bankrap aku!...the wonderful time i had with my family & the brief moments i had with my friends Pizah, Ros, Bg Maz (she's in love!), Tina (susah bangat mau jumpa lu olang!)..., the open house bash (love de foods)... & all these great feelings has left me wondered how this Eid has turned out to be...i love u guys! & to my dear friend Giant, i was a little bit upset dat u didnt turn up on dat day, how cud u? huh! Neway, i wont go details on dat & here is some photos of my family...








p/s: Sorry Giant coz x dapet nk baleh ur raya card maaa!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well...im still waiting for my kad raya!